Disaster Response Training
We take requests! We can plan response to any number of emergency situations and train your staff in their procedures.
The training includes emergency response, planning, table top scenarios and in depth discussions. The workshop may include response to natural and non-natural disasters that may affect an organization, building or complex. The training details the attendee's leadership role.
Who Should Attend?
This high impact multi-media presentation will be of interest to supervisors, building operational staff and leaders in the Emergency Organization Team.
All persons with responsibility outlined in the disaster plan must be trained how to respond in a disaster.
Course Description and Objectives
Workshops cover 2 or 3 client selected specific disasters. Upon completion of the training workshop participants will be aware of:
- Occupant and organization leaders responsibilities outlined in the disaster plan.
- Equipment for a disaster including building survival kits, first aid kits, personal workplace kits, air exclusion equipment, water storage, wind safe shelter rooms etc.
- Self protection and survival methods.
- The benefits of planning, perparing and practicing before a disaster situation.
- An overview of Natural & Non-Natural Disasters.
- The building life safety systems.
- How and who to call for help.
- Methods of assisting the mobility impaired to safety
- Disaster related health issues